Valero Energy Corporation is a Fortune 500 international manufacturer and a marketer of transportation fuels, other petrochemical products, and power. The Company is based in San Antonio, Texas, United States and owns and operates 16 refineries throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Caribbean. It manufactures 3 million barrels (480,000 m3) per day, 10 ethanol plants with a combined production capacity of 1.2 billion US gallons (4,500,000 m3) per year, and a 50-megawatt wind farm. Valero carries out the process of refining and renewing energy throughout the country. The company focuses to fulfill its customers and desires. It works according to the comfort and convenience of their country. To know more about Valero you can visit this page www.valero.com/OurBusiness/Pages/Home.aspx. Valero provides its customers with many options to make a payment. These include Online Payment at www.valero.com, Auto Payment, Payment by Phone, Payment by Mail, Payment in Person and Payment through Valero credit card. To get a Valero credit card you can visit this page www.valero.com/creditcard .
How to register at Valero.com
Visit the link www.valero.com
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ option appearing on the top of your screen. You can reach their directly by going to this link https://ccc.valero.com/mycard/SignIn.aspx.
- On the following page click on ‘Register Now’ to get yourself registered on the website so that you can get many benefits including Online Payment, Credit Card Refill, etc.
- The registration process can be completed in 6 steps. In the first step you are required to enter in your personal id or account number, name on account, SSN and email address. In the second step you need to set up a username and password for further sign in process. The third step requires you to set up security questions and fourth step requires you to set up a security key. In the fifth steps you can read the terms and conditions and agree to them to move on to the final step of confirming your registration.
How to sign up for Valero Credit Card?
You can sign up for the Valero Credit Card to make a payment with convenience at any pump or online for Valero products. You need to follow this procedure to sign up:
Visit this link https://ccc.valero.com/Applications/hearabout.aspx
- Click on Apply Now.
- You are then required to tell how you heard about the credit card.
- Then you need to enter your Personal Information that consists of Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, 2 Phone Numbers, Email address and Annual Income. You need to enter your mailing address in the address information column. You also need to enter your License Information and Additional Information. Then you can accept the terms and conditions and complete the registration.
- Once you have submitted the application a confirmation will come later that tells that you have successfully registered on valero.com/creditcard .
You can also register for the Valero Credit Card by calling on this number (800) 495-3998 between 8 AM to 5:30 PM CST from Monday to Friday.
To support their customers in the best way possible, Valero provides its customers with many methods to make a payment as per their convenience. These include Online Payment at www.valero.com, Auto Payment, Payment by Phone, Payment by Mail, Payment in Person and Payment through Valero credit card.
You can make an online payment to Valero by logging into your account on www.valero.com / my Valero . The payment can be made using your current checking or savings bank account. A credit card or debit card can also be used to complete the payment. This is also known as the self serve option.
Another convenient way of making a payment at www.valero.com/myaccount is by enrolling to the Auto Payment service. If you sign up for Auto Payment service, the payment of your bill will be automatically made on the due date by deducting money from the bank account whose information you have provided. By enrolling for Auto Payment you will never be late in paying your bills that means no late fees will be added and you would not have to worry about the due date.
Payment by Phone
Green Mountain Energy provides its customers with a convenient way of using their phone to make the payment. Customers can call on Tel: (800) 333-3560 between 8 AM to 5:30 PM CST from Monday to Friday and make the bill payment by selecting the pay my bill option. This payment can be made using your current checking or savings account or by using a credit card or debit card. This method however adds upon an additional transaction fee.
Payment by Mail
If you are not registered on www.valero.com you can mail a check or a money order to the following address enclosed in an envelope along with the bill stub:
DSRM National Bank
Postal Office Box No 300
Amarillo, TX 79105-0300
Payment in Person
You can make the payment for your Valero bill at a pay station near your house using cash or money order. You can find a store near your house by visiting this page http://www.valero.com/Stores/StoreLocator/Pages/Home.aspx .
Payment through Valero Credit Card
Customers can also use the Valero Credit Card to make the payment. Making the payment through Valero Credit Card is easy and convenient. By making the payment you also can attain many discounts and other offers. However the use of this card is only available for Valero Products and service. This card can be used at pumps or online. You need to enroll for the credit card by registering at www.valero.com/creditcard. The process of registering is discussed above.
If you face any problems while making the payment using credit card or registration you can call the customer service department at Tel: (806) 324-4500. You can also write a letter and send it to the following address:
P.O. Box 631
Amarillo, Texas 79105-0631