Seventh Avenue is an American mail-order catalogue service. The company initially started with the selling of only Furniture and D?cor products, but as time passed by it has expanded vastly. Seventh Avenue now sells many categories of products like Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothes and Accessories for Men, Women and Kids, and also Health and Beauty products. Seventh Avenue mainly focuses on selling products to people over the internet. The company has over 30 years of experience and deals in high quality products, providing very good service. To know more about Seventh Avenue and to shop at Seventh Avenue you can visit their website www.seventhavenue.com.
Shopping at Seventh Avenue
To shop at Seventh Avenue, you need to visit their website www.seventhavenue.com. As it is an online shopping site it provides its customers with multiple methods of making a payment. These include Online Payment, Payment by Phone, Payment by Mail, Choose ?n Charge Account Scheme.
To shop at Seventh Avenue, you need to follow this procedure:
- Visit the link seventhavenue.com
- Find the items you want to purchase and add them to your cart.
- Once you have added all the items you want to the cart, move to the cart by clicking on the ?Shopping Cart? option appearing on top of your screen to complete the checkout process.
- You can make a checkout in two ways. First way being for registered customers, if you are a registered customer on seventhavenue.com you can proceed to checkout by simply entering in your Email Address and Password. Secondly, you can complete a Guest Checkout; this option is very useful for those customers who have not registered on the website. To make a Guest Checkout, click on ?Begin Checkout as Guest?.
How to make payment as a Guest
If you are not registered on the website www.seventhavenue.com payment page, you can make the payment via a Guest Checkout. Once you have began the process of a Guest Checkout you need to follow these steps:
- In the first step, you need to enter all your billing information. This consists of your Name, Phone Number, Email Address and your complete Address. You can also register on the website at this step by setting up a password.
- In the second step you are required to enter in all your shipping information. This consists of Name, Address and Shipping Method. You can also chose the option of mentioning that your Billing Address and Shipping Address are the same.
In the third step you are required to set up a payment method. Since this is a guest checkout you cannot use the Choose ?n Charge Account Scheme but you can pay online using a Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express). You?ll be required to enter in your Card Number, Card Type, Expiration Year and Security Code.
How to Register at Seventh Avenue?
You can register at Seventh Avenue so that you can easily make a payment whenever you buy an item. By registering you also get to use the Choose ?n Charge Account Payment Scheme. To register at www.seventhavenue.com, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the link seventhavenue.com
- Click on the ?My Account? link visible on top of the screen.
- You will then be lead to a page where you are required to enter your Billing Information, E-mail Address and Set up a password. Once you have entered in all the details click on ?Register? to complete the registration process.
Seventh Avenue allows you to make a payment as per your convenience. So they provide you with many options to make a payment. These include:
You can make a payment to www.seventhavenue.com online by using a Credit Card or a Debit Card. The website accepts credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Payments can be made online only if the bill is above $5. If the payment is made before 5 PM CST, then the payment will be applied to your account on the same day however if the payment is made on a holiday or after 5PM CST, the payment will be applied to your account on the next business working day. Payments made are processed in 2-3 days.
Payment by Phone
You can make a payment to Seventh Avenue by calling them on tel: 800-218-3945. All you have to do is select the ?Pay My Bill? option. The payment on phone can be made using Credit Cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, Debit Cards or a Checking Account. The payment will be processed in the form of debit from the account mentioned. This method is very convenient as it does not involve the process of registering online.
Payment by Mail
One of the easiest ways of making a payment to Seventh Avenue is by mailing them a Check or Money Order mentioning the account number, amount and other required information to the following postal address:
PO Box 2806
Monroe, WI 53566-8006
Choose ?n Charge Account
Choose ?n Charge Account is a scheme provided to the customers to make a payment. If you enroll for this you can make a down payment at the time of your shopping and then later make the rest of the payment. To enroll for Choose ?n Charge Credit you need to be registered on www.seventhavenue.com. To use it, when you are in the process of buying an item, in Step 3(Payment Method) choose the ?Open a new Seventh Avenue?Choose ‘n Charge?Account? option. Next, enter either your EZ Code (from the back cover of your catalog) or your social security number (our website is secure). Accept the terms and conditions, and continue checking out.
If you face any problems in registering or shopping at www.seventhavenue.com, you can contact them on their Customer Care number 800-218-3945.