Premier card is a US based company offering credit cards to users having low credibility. The card is issued by First premier bank who in addition of providing card services also providing loan facilities, bank accounts & other treasury services. There are many options available to customer for making payment to premier card such as online payment, payment through phone, mail & even cash payment. The customer is first required to have access to mypremiercreditcard.com for availing such options.
My premier credit card
My premier credit card is issued by First Premier Bank. It is a very expensive card & includes huge fee amount. A person applying for this card must analyze properly the fee involved in card. The users with low credit scores are targeted more for this card. The fee involved in applying the card is very high & will cost a lot to the user. The person must have full knowledge of the fee process before applying for the card.
- The APR related to this card is very high i.e. 36% which is the highest percentage as compared to other cards.
- The activation charges for card are $100 & annual fee is also charged around $49
- If a customer wishes to increase his credit limit, there is a fees charged for that increase in limit. Generally 25% of increased amount is charged from the user.
How to get register with mypremiercreditcard.com
- Visit the following link to get register with mypremiercreditcard.com
- Click on Sign in tab appearing on top right corner of the webpage. A new page will open, click on Enroll now tab to get register.
- A new page will appear asking personal information such as account number, social security number, card expiration date, ZIP code, phone numbers etc. The user is required to create a unique user name & password which will be used for accessing his account.
- After entering all information correctly, click on Continue tab to complete the registration process. A confirmation shall also be sent to the registered email id of customer confirming the completion of registration process.
Procedure for payment of bills under mypremiercreditcard.com
- Follow the link mypremiercreditcard.com & click on Sign in tab appearing at to right corner of the following page:
- Following screen will appear. If the customer is already registered, he is just required to enter his username & click on Sign in tab. In case of new users, they are required to get registered by clicking on Enroll now tab
- The registered users will enter the user name & click on continue tab. The next screen will ask for password. Fill the registered password & click on Log in tab.
- The customer can pay his bill after accessing his premier credit card & along with bill payment, he can avail many benefits through this account such as scheduling payments, availing offers etc.
Payment through mail
The premiercard.com also provides option to the user to make payment by sending mail. The mail can be send through US postal mail & Express mail. The customer is required to prepare a check or money order of prescribed amount & also write account number at the back of check or money order before sending it. The check or money order will be sent at least 5 days before due date in order to avoid any delay in case of US postal mail. The mail delivery will take 2 to 3 days inn case of express mail. The cost of Express mail is different from US postal mail. The mail will be sent on following address:
US Postal mail
First premier bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
First Premier Bank
3820 N Louise Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Payment through phone
The payment to mypremiercreditcard.com can also be made using phone automated system. The customer is required to call on Tel: 1-800-987-5521 for payment. The customer service representative is available from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. during weekdays & from 8a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekend i.e. Saturday. The customer will be asked his payment source details & account number for which payment is to be made. No fee shall be charged from customer for this phone service. The payment made before 5 p.m. shall be processed next day while payments made after 5 p.m. will be processed later than next business day.
However in case of expedited payments a fee of $11 will be charged from customer. The expedited payments shall be processed on same day if made before 5p.m. & if made after 5 p.m. will be processed on next business day.
The mobile app is also available for making payment to premiercreditcard.com. The user is required to install the app & sign in with registered user name & password to avail the services. The app is available only for android users & iOS devices having online access to premier credit card account.
Payment through cash
The cash payments can also be made to mypremiercreditcard.com. The nearest location can explored from the link www.premier.where2pay.com or by calling on Tel: 1-888-818-7127. The payment shall be processed on same day.
Automatic payment option
Premier card also provides option of automatic payment method through which customer is not required to remember every month the due date of making payment. The amount shall be automatically deducted every month from the payment source provided by the user. The customer can enroll himself for auto payment option by accessing his account.no special cost is charged for this service. It is not a permanent option; customer can also cancel the option by visiting his online account.
In case of stolen card the customer can file a report by calling on customer care support at Tel: 1-800-987-5521 & can request for issue of new card. The customer wishing to receive electronic statements is required to enroll himself for this option. It is not a permanent option; the user can even cancel the enrollment if he wishes to receive paper statements.