Dell Financial services (DFS) is a part of Dell which is a multinational company dealing in computer technologies. Dell is making annual revenue in billions by serving millions of customers. It has currently employed more than 1lakh people in its company, serving their best for the customers. DFS offers online services for their customers through which they can enroll themselves for auto pay option, paperless communications, view their statements & pay online bills. All such services can be availed by creating online account at https://dfs.dell.com/Pages/DFSHomePage.aspx. DFS also provides various payment options for customers. Those customers who cannot make payment online can choose other options of making payment such as phone service or mail service. There are many customers for whom online payment option is not considered safe. They prefer using other modes of payment.
How to get register with www.dell.com
The customer is required to get register with Dell financial services to avail the benefits of online services. After getting online access, customer can pay bills online, manage his account & can make changes in profile etc. Following procedure is required for registration:
- Go tohttps://dfs.dell.com
- From the following window, customer is required to select Create Profile link to create online credentials
- A 5 step registration process will begin as shown in the image below. The customer is required to enter his DFS account number in first step & click Next. In next steps he will validate his account, create his login credentials & enter security questions & images. Finally, the registration process will be completed after following all these instructions.
- The customer can use these credentials to get access to his registered account & pay bills online.
Dell financial services payment methods
www.dell.com/dfs offers various payment methods for their customers such as online payment, payment using phone service, mail service & automatic payment option. Each payment method has its own benefits & procedures. Following are the methods explained in detail:
Online payment throughdell.com payment
The customers who want to make payment using online services are required to create an account with Dell financial services. Following procedure is required for online option of making payment:
- Go to the linkdfs.dell.com
- The customer will enter his login credentials & sign in to his account to make payment to dell financial services. However if a customer is not registered he will choose Create Profile link & get online access of dell financial services.
- Go to billing option & then click on Pay bill option under payment section
- The customer will enter the payment details including bill amount & source of payment
- He will review the information before submitting it & confirmation shall also be sent to customer after payment process is completed. The payments made before 5 pm shall be credited on same day. The processing of payment will take 2-3 business days.
The customer can sign up for autopay to get free from the hassle of remembering due dates every month & preparing checks or money orders. Under this option payment will be automatically deducted from the checking account of the customer. For signing up for auto pay, the customer will login to his account & click on pay button or Payment center link. After that he will choose automatic payment option & provide bank details. The customer can cancel his enrollment anytime he wishes to do so.
Payment using phone service
DFS also offers phone automated system service for customers for making payment against their bills. He is required to make a call on Tel: (866) 509-9319 & follow the instructions provided on phone. Before making a call, he must keep his account number, account details & ZIP code ready so that there is no interruption in payment process. The payment submitted before 5pm shall be credited same day but if it is submitted after 5pm the same shall be processed next day. The phone automated system is available for 24 hours. However if customer want to make immediate payment, he is required to make a call before 8 pm. Extra fees of $14.95 will be charged for this immediate service.
Payment through mail
The mail service is also offered by DFS under which customer is required to send a mail at prescribed address. The customer will first prepare a check or money order of bill amount & write his account number on it. The check or money order shall be sent to following address:
Dell Preferred account
Payment processing center
PO Box 6403
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6403
It will generally take 5 business days to reach the payment at specific address, so customer must keep sufficient margin of days while sending payment so that there is no delay.
Customer support service
DFS offers customer support service for their customers to resolve many issues. They are required to make a call on Tel: 1-800-624-9897 to get the assistance of customer service representative. He can also contact customer representative through online mail system by following the link https://secured.dfs.dell.com/Support/SendUsAMessage. Following page will appear:
The customer will enter the relevant information asked & issue they want to resolve & then click on submit tab.
The customer can opt for paperless communications by signing in to his account with DFS. This option will have positive impact on environment as less paper is used, reduces the risk of fraud & provides customer the benefit of accessing his statement anytime from his online account. The customer will login to his account & select switch to paperless communication for getting enrolled for this option. After enrollment, he will receive e-bills every month & if he is registered he can view his statements anytime by logging into his account.