Cox.com is brand leader in providing cable telephone services, high speed and quality Internet, television related services (signal issues or picture issues), broadband, and wireless services in the United States. It is the third-largest U.S. cable company serving more than 6 million residential customers and businesses. Not only are the best products available, the company also emerged as a leader in gaining customer satisfaction for its services.
Online Registration Process
The online support account enables the user to
- Get access to all the online Cox services,
- Access to Cox phone Webpages
- to manage their account anytime,
- to view and pay the bills easily and
- To shop for new products and services.
The steps required to be followed are-
- Click the link cox.com
- On the top right side of the home page, click on ?sign in? and then click the ?No Account?? Register now to create user name and password for the first time users.
- It will take to the page- Register Your Cox Account where all the required information has to be filled regarding the first/ last name, 16 digit account number, last 4 digits of the social security number and an option to use( either account number or address/ phone number). Here if the account number is selected:
If address and phone number is chosen in the first ?method? column, then all fields are required to be filled as in first/ last name, street address, apartment number, 10 digit phone number and then the validation code letters.
- The user has to now click on Continue and it will take to the ?Create your Cox User ID section?. Required details to be entered as specified
- Then click on ?Submit?
This completes the online registration with www.cox.com
The online customers are given an advantage to choose for the bill in their email account directly. They can follow some steps to enroll for it-
- Log in to cox.com easay bill payment page?with the username and password
- Click on ?Enroll in Paperless?
- Next select ?paperless billing? under bill delivery options
If any changes has to be made to the mentioned email address, click on the below right side for the same.
- Next click on ?save delivery options?
This will confirm the chosen method of bill delivery.
Add Authorized Users
The customers at www.cox.com are also given an advantage to add any other user in their account, who can also manage or make changes on their behalf.
As the user will log in to the home page, click on ?My Connections? and then click Add User. A window will open where necessary details to be filled and then click Submit.
Methods of bill payment with www.cox.com
The company has given easy and flexible ways to the customers to pay their bills, as follows-
- Online EasyPay
- Mobile Connect app
- By mail
- By phone
- In person
- EasyPay is an online automatic bill payment service every month using the bank account, or debit/credit card on a defined date. The account will be debited each month, so there is no scope of any missed or delayed payment. The customer has to follow some steps to enroll:
- In the home page of www.cox.com, on the right top side click on ?My Account?
- Select ?enroll in auto payments? from the page
- Then the customer has to choose the method they will be using- credit/debit card, or checking/saving account.
- Next the payment information has to be entered and click on Submit.
- Next page will open for customers to review the details they have entered. Then to click on Submit
- A confirmation page will appear which would prompt that that enrollment is successfully done.
Along with the above, if the customers wish to make a onetime payment online, they can also do so-
- In the home page of cox.com, on the right top side click on ?My Account? and then on Pay Now
- After entering the payment information, click on ?future billings options ?and select the ?set up EasyPay? and Continue.
Cox Mobile Connect app
The customers can also use their Smartphone or tablets for bill payments by following few steps-
- Log in to Cox Mobile Connect
- Click on Make Payment
- Next select- EasyPay and the payment method to be used
- Enter all the required payment information
- Click Submit
To check the payment status
If the customer wants to review his payments made, following steps can be used-
- In the home page cox.com under My Account section, Click on View/Pay Bill,
- Then on ?view recent activity?
- It will show the page where all previous and outstanding amounts are reflected.
- Pay By mail– the customers can also mail their payments in the form of check or money order and the account number to be mentioned over them.
On the home page of www.cox.com under the right side heading Contact, then ?Payment location?, the mailing addresses are shown as per their location.
- Pay By phone– The users can also make a call at Tel: 866-961-0027 accessible on Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The automated system guides the process and by entering bank account or credit card number they can complete their payment procedure over the phone. While making a payment through a customer service representative, a nominal fee would also be charged.
- Pay In person– The customers can also visit the payment centers by entering the zip code of the area in the Contact Us page on cox.com and the required transaction is made.
Contact Support Desk
Automated Support at the phone number Tel: 800-234-3993 is available all time for various services like to check the account balance, make a payment, or to get automated technical support for television, internet and phone services.
Technical Support is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Billing – Monday ? Friday, 8am-8:30pm ET/Saturday-Sunday, 8am-5pm ET
Sign-up support is available 7 days a week, 8am – midnight ET.