Verizon is a leading telecommunication industry working globally & providing audio, video & data services to their customers all over the world. They provide high quality wireless & broadband services to satisfy the communication needs of the customers. Verizon offers easiest method to get registered & manage the account properly. The customer can not only pay bills through his account using online services but also can watch their favorite TV shows & movies also. The online service of Verizon saves the customers from unnecessary hassle of waiting for customer service representative on phone to resolve their problem. The online account of Verizon offers the option to customer to choose auto payment method for payment of bill, view his bill, opt for paperless bills & get technical support for various problems.
How to get registered with My Verizon
- Visit the website link verizonwireles.com & click on “Register” tab mentioned at top right corner of the page
- Enter 10 digits Verizon mobile number in the space provided & click on “Continue” tab
- The next step is set up profile. Create a unique user name & password that will be used in sign in process of My Verizon account. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process.
After getting registered with My Verizon the customer can perform following functions:
- He can check the balance & detail of payments made in the past
- He can make arrangements for payment
- He can view his bill before making payment
- He can request repair service & add various additional services
Online payment options
The customer has various options for making payment to Verizon. It includes one-time payment, payment using phone service & payment through mail.
One time bill payment through myVerizon
The customer using this option will be charged $3.50 as a fee if he is paying bill without sign in to My Verizon. However of he is paying his bill using My Verizon, he will not be charged any fee. Following process is required for making payment to Verizon throgh myVerizon :
- Follow the link verizon.com
- Click on “Sign in/register” tab appearing at the top right corner of the page this is so you can login to your new myVerizon dashboard
- Enter User id & Select “Pay my bill” from drop down list & sign in to My Verizon account
- Select the payment amount. In case customer wishes to pay different amount, enter the amount he wants to pay
- Select the payment method whether it is checking account or credit card. Details of payment source are required to be filled by customer. Click on “Continue” tab
- Review the information filled & agreed to the terms & conditions before submitting payment
- Click “Send payment”
If a customer wants to make one time online payment without getting registered with My Verizon, he can do so by following below mentioned procedure:
- Visit to the Verizon website
- Enter the Verizon telephone number, Account number, Billing ZIP code or he may also enter only Verizon account number & ZIP code.
- Click on “Pay bill” tab & choose the methods of making payment & make the payment
Verizon bill payment services can also be exercised using mobile app. The mobile app is available for android & IOS devices. All services like payment of bill, view bill, usage summary etc. are provided in mobile app & can be easily accessed by customer. He is just required to sign in to app using his user id & password.
Payment in person
The customer wishing to pay bill in person is required to find out the nearest location. He can do so by visiting the website at following link www.verizon.com & find the authorized payment location nearby. If the customer does not have internet access, he can find the location by calling on customer service at Tel: 1-800-922-0204. The timings for getting customer care services are between 6 a.m. to 11p.m. Payment can be done using cash, check & money order. The customer is required to provide the account number & make the payment. The payment made at store will be processed within 3 business days. The confirmation receipt of payment must be kept by customer for future reference.
Payment through mail
The customer can also make payment to Verizon through mail option. He is required to prepare a check or money order with the amount of bill & also mention the account number at the back of check or money order. The check or money order will be sent to following address:
P.O Box 1100
Albany, NY 12250-0001
The customer must send the payment at least 5 or 7 days before the due date so that there is no delay in payment. The bill payment sent through mail generally takes 5 business days for processing.
The customer may also opt for auto pay method under which his bank or credit card account shall be automatically debited every month with bill amount. If a customer is choosing auto pay method, he is automatically opting for paperless billing statements. He can view his bills only by accessing his My Verizon account. The option for autopay can be availed by customer by accessing his account. If he wishes to discontinue this method he must do so at least six business days before the auto payment date.
- Sign in to Verizon account using his id
- Click on “Bill & Payments” tab
- Click “Autopay” tab & follow the instructions provided to opt for or discontinue this service
The customer is required to sign in to My Verizon to enroll himself for paperless billing. A confirmation will send on registered email id after customer opts to enroll for paperless bills. The customer can also discontinue this option if he wishes to do so. After signing in he is required to click on “Bill” tab under account link. Go to account services & click on “paper free billing”. Follow the instructions given to opt for or discontinue paper free billing option.
The paper free billing option & auto pay method are linked with each other. When customer will discontinue paper free billing, auto payment method shall be discontinued automatically.