TD Auto Finance is a Financial Service and Auto Loan provider. The company offers financial support to the sellers and purchasers of Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles in the US, Canada, Mexico, Venezuela and Porto Rico. The various finance plans offered by the company include dealer finance plans, dealer services, retail consumer finance plans, lease programs, and auto-insurance programs. TD Auto Finance provides you with a wholesome of convenient modes of making a payment. If you are tied up with the company?s financial services, you can register on their website www.tdautofinance.com .The website itself allows you multiple modes of making a payment.
How to register and login to your?tdautofinance.com account?
You are a user of TD Auto Finance service you can register on their website and enjoy the various perks it provides you with. To register you are required to follow the following procedure:
- Visit their website tdautofinance.com
- On the following page you are required to click on the ?Register Now? option appearing on the bottom-right of the page to get yourself registered.
- If you are an existing user you can sign in by filling in your username and password in the ?Login? section and clicking on ?Go?.
- Once you have clicked on ?Register? you are directed to a page where you are required to set up a username and password, enter your email address, choose a security question and provide the answer, enter your TD Auto Finance account number, last 8 digits of VIN and last 4 digits of SSN/EIN. Once you have filled in all the required information, click on ?Submit? to complete the registration process.
If you have any query related to the functioning of your account, TD Auto Finance Customer Service Representatives are available to help you Monday through Friday 8AM to 10PM ET and Saturday 8AM to 7PM ET at the toll free number 1-800-556-8172. You can also look up at the FAQs at www.tdautofinance.com/app/index.html#!faq .
You can complete your payments to tdautofinance.com by various methods facilitated by the company. The payment options provided by the company are Online Payment, Automatic Bill payment, payment by Phone, payment by Mail, CheckFreePay? and Quick Collect.
Online Payment at tdfinance.com
For making an online payment you are required to login to your registered account on www.tdautofinance.com .? Once you have logged in, you have to follow these steps:
- Select the option ?Make a Payment? and click on ?Go?
- Click on ?Schedule a One-time payment?.
- You have to then fill up all the required payment information to complete the payment process. The transaction is completed once the ?Thank You? page appears.
- You can easily pay your insurance premiums using a checking or current account. You can also use a debit card or a credit card to make the payment.
- You may also make an online payment using your debit card with the Star?, Pulse?, Nyce?, or Accel?logo using BillMatrix. You may be charged a service fee, cash advance fee, or other charges by your debit card issuer.
Online payments at tdautofinance.com can also be made on the same day. The payment has to be submitted on weekdays before 3PM ET. If a payment is made on a weekend or a holiday, it will not be posted until the next business working day.
Automatic Bill Payment
TD Auto Finance allows you to schedule future payment using your debit card or bank accounts. To enroll for automatic payment, follow these steps:
- Login to your account at www.tdautofinance.com .
- Select the ?Make Payment? option and click on ?Go?. You can then select the auto payment option, fill in the required details, agree to the Terms of Service and confirm your enrolment.
- After the completion of Auto Payment Setup, payments will be deducted on a scheduled date.
You can also delete a scheduled/pending payment by simply logging into your account, selecting the ?Make a Payment? option, clicking on ?Pending Online Payment? and then clicking on the ?Delete? button next to the payment you wish to delete.
Payment by Phone
TD Auto Finance customers can also make the payment via phone. To make a payment through a phone, follow these steps:
- Call TD Auto Finance at Tel: 1-800-556-8172.
- You can use their automated phone pay system by saying ?Phone Payment? at the main menu or pay by talking to their representative.
- You can make a payment with your ATM card, debit card with the Star?, Pulse?, Nyce?or Accel??logo, prepaid/gift card, or checking account.
Payment by Mail
If you are not registered at www.tdautofinance.com you can directly pay via mail. You can enclose a personal check or money in an envelope along with a copy of your statement and mail it to the address below. Also ensure that account number is written at the back of check to avoid any error.
TD Auto Finance
P.O. Box 16035
Lewiston, ME 04243-9517
You can also make cash payment at your nearest CheckFreePay agent location. You can find your nearest CheckFreePay agent at www.checkfreepay.com/agentlocator . A standard fee will be deducted if you use this payment option. Once the payment is processed, you will receive a receipt as proof of the payment. Notify TD Auto Finance of all the payments by letting them know of the payment and receipt number.
You can pay your TD Auto Finance bills any time conveniently by walking into a Western Union Quick Collect Location. This process includes the following steps:
- Go to your nearest Western Union Quick Collect Location.
- Request for a blue-colored form.
- Fill in your personal information and the amount to be paid.
- Once the transaction is completed you will be given a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), which you should keep for future reference.
- Notify TD Auto Finance of all the payments by letting them know of the payment and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).