Sears co known as Sears, Roebuck & company is working as a leading retailer in US & Canada providing many products to their customers such as apparels, home products, automotive products etc. Those customers who become member with sears are rewarded with many benefits on purchases. It has also provided many payment options which make payment process easy & simple for customer. Sears also provide facility of delivering goods at customer’s doorstep after they make purchases from store. The customer is required to give their address for this facility. The customers can also send gifts to their known persons by giving their address for delivery.
Sears credit cards
Sears offers various credit cards for their customers such as Sears card, Sears master card, sears home improvement card. These credit cards are issued by Citibank & each card has its own benefits & advantages. Every card has its own specific purpose for which it is issued. The customer can apply for credit card online. The sears card helps the customer in doing shopping through sears stores as well as Kmart store. The customer can view the purchase history by signing in to his online account.
Online access with sears card: www.searscard.com
The customer is required to get himself registered with sears card to avail benefits of various services. Following is the procedure required for registration:
- Visit the following link in order to get register for sears card www.searscard.com
- Following screen will appear in which the user is required to select “register” link
- In the next page, customer is required to verify his information by filling the blank fields such as Card number, name on card, last 3 digits on signature panel & last 4 digits of social security number. Click on “verify” tab
- The next step is creating the profile where customer is required to create user name & password & also provide email address.
- After creating the profile, customer is required to provide security questions & answers which will ensure safe use of account & can used in case of forgotten password. Click on “continue” tab to complete your registration process.
Benefits on online access with Searscard.com
The customer after signing in to his account with www.searscard.com can make online payments; view his balance, view statements & transactions done through account, view past statements, view payment history & also get information about interest charges etc.
If a customer needs help of customer service representative regarding any issue related to sears card, he can make a call on following numbers:
Sears card: 800-917-7700
Sears MasterCard: 800-669-8488
Sears Commercial One: 800-599-9712
Sears Great Indoors MasterCard: 800-823-7879
Payment options under Sears card
The person registered with sears credit cards through www.searscard.com has many options for bill payment such as
- Online payment
- Payment through mail
- Payment in person
- Use of debit or credit card or Sears gift card for making payments
- Payments using PayPal account
- Linking bank account with Sears for making payment
For making online payments person is required to log in to his registered account. Following procedure shall be followed:
- Follow the link sears.com
- Click on “sitemap” link appearing at right bottom corner of the page
- A new page will be opened, click on “Customer service” showing at the right side of the page
- In next page choose “Pay sears credit card bill” tab
- The user will be directed to log in page where he is required to enter user name & password to access his account.
After log in to his account, he is required to follow the instructions given on page to complete his payment process. After payment completion a confirmation screen will appear ensuring that payment has been done.
Payment through mail
The user can make payment through mail if he does not have internet access or do not wish to pay using online services. This is the safest option for those users who do not prefer to share their financial information online. The payment through mail is required to be sent keeping sufficient days before due date so that delay can be avoided. He is required to prepare a check or money order of bill amount by writing his account number at the bank & send it to following address:
Sears card payments
PO Box 183081
Columbus, OH 43218-3081
However customer is also provided option for making overnight payments. Under this option, the check or money order will be sent to following address:
Sears Payment center/overnight
1500 Bolton field St,
Columbus, OH 43228
Payment in person
The user can visit any nearby store of sears card to pay credit card bill using payment in person option. Some users find it easiest option to visit the store with bill & make the payment in cash. The customer is required to locate the store by visiting this link http://www.sears.com/en_intnl/dap/shopping-tourism.html.
The customer is required to make payment before due date in order to avoid any late fee. However, the customer has option to get his due date extended by making a call at customer center. He can also request for making payment in installments if he is facing problem in making payment of whole amount. The customer can opt for paperless billing by getting enrolled to this option. He is required to login to his account & follow the instructions provided to avail this option. The recurring payment option is also available to customer in which he will schedule his future payments & provide payment source. The payments will be automatically deducted every month from the account of customer. This option relieves the tension of customer to remember due date of bill every month. However both these options can be cancelled by customer at any time.