SCE stands for Southern California Edison is company supply electricity in maximum part of California. It is serving currently more than 15 million customers by providing electricity supply. SCE is the main subsidiary of the company Edison International. Southern California Edison is offering various payment services to its customers that make payment process easy & simple. You can choose the service that is more favorable to you and is suitable for your requirements. For more payment assistance, you can visit the link www.sce.com .
Registration process at sce.com
You can avail online service of SCE only after getting registered at www.sce.com/myaccount . the registered online account allows the customer to manage his account online, update profile information, make online payment of bills, enroll for automatic payment service etc. Following is the procedure required for registration:
- Go to the link sce.com
- Following page will get open. You are required to click on register link appearing at the top of the screen or login/register link appearing at right corner of the page.
- Following screen will appear. You are required to fill the asked information such as email address & password and move further by clicking next tab
- Follow the instructions until the registration process is completed. After the completion you can login to your registered account & manage it online effectively.
You are provided with various payment options by Southern California Edison that makes payment process hassle free. The payment methods include online payment, payment by phone, payment through mail service and payment in person. The online payment service can be availed only if you are registered with sce.com. However other services such as phone & mail service can be availed without registration. Moreover, you can also make payment directly without signing in to your registered account using pay as guest service of Southern California Edison. Following are the methods discussed in detail:
Pay as Guest
You can use this service for making payment without getting yourself registered.
- Go to the link sce.com.
- Following screen will appear. Click on Pay as Guest tab appearing at left side of the screen
- Following screen will get open. You are required to follow 4 steps for completing the payment process under this onetime payment option.
- Firstly select the type of account against which you are making payment i.e. Residential or Business.
- If you will select the Business account following information is required to be fulfilled as appearing in the screen. The information required is Zip code, business name & account number. Click Verify customer information tab after filling the required information.
- In case you are making payment as residential customer account, following screen will appear. You are required to fill up the asked information & click on ?Verify customer information tab to move further to the next step.
- In next step, fill up the payment information & then verify the information thoroughly before finally submitting the payment
- A confirmation will be received by you on the screen & also through mail as a proof of completion of onetime payment process.
Pay through login process
Following procedure is required:
- Visit the link sce.com
- Following page will get open. Click on Pay your bill tab appearing at the left side of the screen
- From the following page select the pay now tab appearing under Login & pay option.
- Enter your registered user id & password to login to your online account in the following screen
- After login you are required to go to bill payment option & enter the payment details such as bill amount, payment information etc.
- Verify the information entered & submit the payment after ensuring that everything is correct
- A confirmation screen will appear which means your payment has been successfully submitted.
You can also choose auto payment method for making payment. You are firstly required to login to your registered account & enroll yourself for automatic payment option. After getting enrolled, your payment will be automatically deducted from the account prescribed for payment. You are not required to login to your account every month for making payment. The payments shall be made as per the schedule every month. You can even cancel this enrollment & start making manual payments anytime by signing in to your account & choose cancel option.
Payment through phone
Using phone service payment can be made by simply making a call at Tel:1-800-655-4555. You must keep the information ready before making a call to avoid any interruption. Follow the instructions provided on phone until the payment process is completed. It is the safest option for those who do not prefer to share their bank information online. You can note the reference number after the payment is submitted successfully or it will also be sent to your registered email id.
Payment through mail
The payment can also be sent through mail service of Southern California Edison. You will be required to prepare a check or money order of bill amount after writing account number at its back. The check or money order will be sent at least 7 days before the due date so that it is timely processed. The address at which payment is required to be sent is:
It is recommended that payment sent through mail should not be through cash mode. This payment method is preferable by those customers who do not have internet access or do not want to share their Checking account information online.
Payment in Person
You can also visit the nearest store for submitting payment to SCE account. Find out the nearest location by visiting the official website of Southern California Edison. You are just required to go to the store along with your account number & check or cash payment by whichever mode you want to make the payment. Submit the payment & take the receipt as confirmation that payment has been made. This method is convenient if store is located nearby, otherwise other methods of payment can be used.