Lowes is a US based company working as a largest retailing chain. It offers wide range of products for customers for repairing & expanding their residence. Lowes offers various credit cards for their customers which they select as per their choice. These credit cards save lot of money of customers as it provides special discounts, promotional offers & cash back facilities to customers. the customer is required to have online access at Lowes website to avail various online services such as credit card bill payment, view statements, view purchase history etc.
How to get online access at Lowes.com Credit page
- Visit the link lowes.com/credit
- Click on manage credit account link under credit center. Following screen will appear:
- The customer is required to choose the card & click on Register & activate tab
- In next page customer is required to enter hi credit card account number & select next tab to move to next step
- Follow the instructions & finish the registration process. This registered id can now be used for signing in to online account with lowes.com
How to apply for credit card at lowes.com/credit
Following process is required to make application for credit card under lowes.com:
- Follow the link lowes.com/credit. Following page will appear in which customer is required to select credit card services appearing at top right corner of the page
- The customer will be directed to following page in which he is required to select Apply now tab for applying for credit card services.
- An application form will be reflected on next page which is to be filled by customer to complete the application process.
- The customer will choose the design of card as per his choice & then fill required information asked in the form for credit card. The customer will be asked personal information such as name, address, phone numbers, annual income etc.
- The option for delivery of statements shall also be asked from customer as whether he wants to opt for paper statements or electronic statements. For delivery of paper statements customer is required to provide his address & for electronic statements email id will be provided.
- The customer is also required to get himself verified by providing date of birth & social security number etc.
- The application form will also ask for optional card security from customer. This security prevents the financial loss of credit card debts which may arise in case of emergency situations. A fee shall also be charged by Lowes for providing this security service to customer. The customer can choose this option by selecting the checkbox asking this question
- Read the terms & conditions & select check box to agree with them. Click on Accept & Submit tab to complete the application process. The application shall be reviewed by Lowes & approval will be sent to customer if information provided is correct.
Payment options under lowes.com
Lowes provides various payment facilities to customer against credit card bills. The card holder of Lowes can make payment using online services, phone service or mail service.
Lowes.com online payment
The cardholder is required to be registered with lowes.com in order to make payment online. After getting registered, the card holder can make payment against Consumer credit card and visa reward card offered by Lowes. Following procedure is required for making payment online payments:
- Follow the link lowes.com/credit
- In next step customer will select Pay bill link under credit center menu
- In next screen customer is required to make selection of credit card. After selection, he will enter his user id & click on sign in tab.
- In next step customer is required to enter his password & click on Continue tab to move further to access his account.
- Go to Payment tab & click Make a Payment tab
- Fill the payment details & payment amount required to be paid
- Verify the information & submit the payment if everything is correct
- Confirmation of payment will be sent to registered id of customer.
Payment through mail
The customer can make payment against consumer credit card or reward visa card using mail option. This option requires extra postal fee to be paid by customer. The customer is required to prepare check or money order of bill amount & write account number at the back of check or money order. The account number is written at the back of check or money order to avoid any error. The payments under this option must be sent at least 7-10 days before the due date so that there is no delay. The payment shall be sent to following address:
Lowes credit cards
PO Box 530914
Atlanta, GA 30353
However if customer wishes to make overnight payments, then he is required to make payments at following address:
Lowes credit cards
485 Lake Mirror Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
Customer service phone numbers:
Any issue related to online accessing of account, managing credit card online etc. can be resolved by customer by calling on following service numbers:
For services related to Consumer, Visa or business account card: (888) 840-7651
For services related to account receivable card: (866) 232-7443
For services related to business rewards card: (866) 537-1397
The customer can also opt for automatic payment method under which customer is not required to remember due date of bill every month. The payment will be automatically deducted from the payment source provided by the customer. The customer can cancel the enrollment of automatic payments at any time by signing in to his account. The authorized user can also be appointed by the customer through online access. The authorized user can make purchases on behalf of customer but he cannot close the account or make changes in account. The customer shall be liable for any charges incurred by authorized user.
The customer can report against his stolen card & request for issuing replacement card by calling on customer service number Tel:(888) 840-7651 between 8AM to 8 PM.