Ginny?s is an American mail-order catalogue service. The company started was started by Mrs. Ginny in 1990 and over the years has expanded vastly. Ginny?s sells many categories of products like Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Gifts and Toys, Clothes and Accessories for Men, Women and Kids, and also Health and Beauty products. Ginny?s mainly focuses on selling products to people over the internet. The company has over 25 years of experience and deals in high quality products, providing very good service. To know more about Ginny?s and to shop at Ginny?s you can visit their website ginnys.com. Ginny?s emphasizes on the welfare and convenience of their customers so they have provided them with a vast catalogue to choose from and have given them many options to make a payment. These include Online Payment, Payment by Phone, Payment by Mail, Choose & Charge Account Scheme.
Shopping at ginnys.com
You can easily shop from Ginny?s vast variety of products by simply going to their website ginnys.com and following this simple procedure:
Visit the link www.ginnys.com/myaccount
- Find the items you want to purchase and add them to your cart.
- Once you have signed up and added all the items you want to the cart, move to the cart by clicking on the ?Shopping Cart? option appearing on top-right of your screen to complete the checkout process.
- Click on ?Proceed to Checkout? if you have finished shopping. You can also add a promo code for various offers if you have one.
- You can make a checkout in two ways. First way being for registered customers, if you are a registered customer on ginnys.com you can proceed to checkout by simply entering in your Email Address and Password. Secondly, you can complete a Guest Checkout, this option is very useful for those customers who have not registered on the website. To make a Guest Checkout, click on ?Begin Checkout as Guest
How to make payment as a Guest
If you are not registered on the website ginnys.com, you can make the payment via a Guest Checkout. Once you have began the process of a Guest Checkout you need to follow these steps:
- In the first step, you need to enter all your billing information. This consists of your Name, Phone Number, Email Address and your complete Address. You can also register on the website at this step by setting up a password.
In the second step you are required to enter in all your shipping information. This consists of Name, Address and Shipping Method. You can also chose the option of mentioning that your Billing Address and Shipping Address are the same.
- In the third step you are required to set up a payment method. You can pay online using a Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express). You?ll be required to enter in your Card Number, Card Type, Expiration Year and Security Code. You can also pay using a Choose & Charge account.
How to register on ginnys.com?
You can register at Ginny?s so that you can easily make a payment whenever you buy an item. By registering you also get to use the Choose & Charge Account Payment Scheme. To register at ginnys.com, you need to follow these steps:
Visit the link www.ginnys.com
- Click on the ?My Account? link visible on top of the screen.
- Click on ?Create an Account?.
- You will then be lead to a page where you are required to enter your Billing Information, E-mail Address and Set up a password. Once you have entered in all the details click on ?Register? to complete the registration process.
Ginnys.com work according to their customer?s welfare and convenience, so, they have provided many payment options to their customers. These include Online Payment, Payment by Phone, Payment by Mail, Choose & Charge Account Scheme.
You can make a payment to ginnys.com online by using a Credit Card or a Debit Card. The website accepts credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Payments can be made online only if the bill is above $5. If the payment is made before 5 PM CST, then the payment will be applied to your account on the same day however if the payment is made on a holiday or after 5PM CST, the payment will be applied to your account on the next business working day. Payments made are processed in 2-3 days.
Payment by Phone
You can make a payment to Ginny?s by calling them on Tel: ?800-290-9514. All you have to do is select the ?Pay My Bill? option. The payment on phone can be made using Credit Cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, Debit Cards or a Checking Account. The payment will be processed in the form of debit from the account mentioned. This method is very convenient as it does not involve the process of registering online.
Payment by Mail
One of the most convenient and easiest way of making a payment to Ginny?s is by mailing them a Check or Money Order mentioning the account, amount and other required information to the following postal address:
PO Box 2825
Monroe, WI 53566-8031
Choose & Charge Account
Choose & Charge Account is a scheme provided to the customers to make a payment. If you enroll for this you can make a down payment at the time of your shopping and then later make the rest of the payment. To enroll for Choose & Charge Credit you need to be registered on ginnys.com. To use it, when you are in the process of buying an item, in Step 3(Payment Method) choose the ?Open a new Ginny?s?Choose & Charge?Account? option. Next, enter either your EZ Code (from the back cover of your catalog) or your social security number (the website is secure). Accept the terms and conditions, and continue checking out.
If you face any problems in registering or shopping at ginnys.com, you can contact them on their Customer Care number Tel: 800-290-9514 from 8:00 a.m. to midnight (Central time), Monday to Friday. You can also write queries in the form of letters with your contact details and send it to the following address:
1112 7th Ave.
Monroe, WI 53566-1364