Talking about petrochemicals companies in the world, ExxonMobil.com is a brand name. The company ranks 14th in oil and gas reserves and records for 3% of the world’s oil production. Since 1999, this oil and gas company has been providing energy and petrochemical products around the world by the merger of Exxon and Mobil and it is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
The company offers a personal credit card to give the convenience to the customers to make speedy and easy payments at the stations and some other benefits as follows-
- The credit card holders are given the option to register their card online to manage the account anytime and from anywhere
- The card has no annual fees and low interest rates
- With the card in hand, the customers can pay for anything at the pump station from gas to food and other supplies
- You don’t even need to reach for your ExxonMobil card to pay at the pump, with a Speed pass key tag; you just point, pump and go.
- Easy monthly statements are sent to track the account details
The company also offers gift cards for the occasions such as birthdays, holidays, thank you cards, celebrations etc.
Online Account Registration with ExxonMobil accountonline.com
The online registration is a fast and secure way to manage the credit card account with several other benefits like-
- to get the paperless statements,
- to review any of the account statements or payment history,
- to make the payments easily, or to schedule any payments,
- to request an increase in credit limit
- To contact customer service with instant messaging.
- You can also view as to when the payment is posted in the account.
- The online customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The customers can follow some steps as described below-
- Go to page https://www.accountonline.com/webdepot/pl/PLOF_EXXONMOBIL_enUS/REQUEST_SIGNON
- Click on the Register Now tab on the right side of the page
- If you are already registered, enter the username and password and click Sign on
- Otherwise select a type of card which you are having right now from drop down list located at left corner of website and click on button marked as “Continue”
- Then the next page will prompt to provide your full name, card number, and the last 4 digits of your social security number and also an email address.
- Click on Verify to proceed further
- Then create your user name and password and provide few security questions with the answers
- Then add the card options based on the prompts on the screen.
- A confirmation is sent that the registration is completed
- If the application is approved, then after login you can manage your account online anytime
Forgot User id and Password
In order to retrieve your user name or password, in case you forgot then go to the page by the link https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?siteId=EXXONMOBIL&NEXT_SCREEN=/AccountSummary&langId=EN and click on “forgot user id or password”
Then enter the details as prompted and press submit, the notification will be seen for new id and password
To add a new card in the account-
If you have an account and wish to add a card, go to the account home and select “add a new card”. Otherwise enter your account number and press Continue
Methods of bill payment with ExxonMobil.com
ExxonMobil.com offers simple and convenient ways to pay off the bills. With no annual charges, they are flexible enough to pay in full or schedule into monthly amounts and even choosing a billing date.
The options available are as follows-
- Pay via phone
- Pay via mail
- Pay online
- Set up recurring payments
Pay by Phone
The customers can call the customer service representatives at Tel: 1-800-344-4355 and provide the necessary information as asked for and make their payments.
Pay by Mail
The customers can also wish to mail their credit card payments via check or money order to the following mentioned address. The account number should be mentioned on the check for the safety purposes.
P.O. Box 688938
Des Moines, IA 50368-8938
For the overnight delivery for ExxonMobil Personal Card, ExxonMobil Preferred Card and ExxonMobil Business Card Payments, following address can be used
4740 121st Street
Urbandale, IA 50323
It should be noted that you are charged a fee ranging from $9 to $15 in case of any late payments and if the check is returned then the company charges you a $10 fee per instance.
The customers can easily make an online onetime payment without any service fees as per their convenience anytime and from anywhere. Along with this, it gives the benefit of paperless statements in the email box every month. You have to take care of the followings points to proceed further
- Simply go to ExxonMobil accountonline.com and login to your account.
- In the make a payment menu, enter all the payment details as asked for and click Submit
- The payment will be posted immediately in the account
Recurring / Automatic Payments
The customers are also given an option to schedule and pay off their bills automatically from their online accounts.
- This auto pay method is without any fee to set up where each month the amount will be deducted from the account automatically on a specified date
- You just need to login to your Exxon Mobile accountonline.com and under the payments section select “setup recurring payments”
Customer Support Services
- The customers can contact at Tel: 1-800-344-4355, Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm ET; Saturday 10am – 8:30pm ET and Sunday noon to 8:30 pm ET
- For TDD/TTY services, the phone number is Tel: 1-800-350-9102
- For any other support services, you can dial Tel: 1-866-460-5349
- From Outside the U.S Phone Number is Tel: 423-477-6615
- For Speed pass Inquiries the number is Tel:1-87-SPEEDPASS (1-877-733-3727)
- For ExxonMobil Gift Cards the phone number is Tel: 1-866-462-8646.
- The Corporate Headquarters is at 5959 Las Colinas Boulevard Irving, Texas 75039-2298
- Twitter address: https://twitter.com/exxonmobil
- Face book address: https://www.facebook.com/ExxonMobil-312303928430/