Best buy was established in 1966. It is the retail store selling consumer electronics goods to its customers such as video games, digital cameras, cell phones, video cams etc. It is a US based company & currently operating with many countries. The Best buy offers online account facility to its customer through bestbuy.com/account online where customer is required to create user name & password to access his account & for availing various benefits such as credit card bill payment etc. It also offers credit card facility to its customers for making online purchases & avails many discounts & offers. It will save lot of money of customers & make shopping process enjoyable. They will attract more towards company & its products.
How to register bestbuy.com/account online
The customer can enjoy various services offered by best buy by getting registered. Following registration process is required for enrollment of customer:
- Visit the link bestbuy.com/accountonline. Click on Sign in or create an account tab.
- Following screen will appear where customer is required to click on create an account tab appearing at the bottom of the page in order to get enroll with best buy. The customer will fill the information asked & create a unique user name & password.
- Follow the instructions & finish all the steps for completing the registration.
The account with bestbuy.com/account online provides ability to the customer to view his statements, transaction history etc. The customer is recommended to access his account regularly because if it is not accessed for continuous 18 months, it will expire & customer is required to register again.
How to apply for credit card at bestbuy.com
The customer can manage his credit card account by getting himself enrolled with bestbuy.com. Best buy credit cards provides many benefits to its users like special discounts & various promotional offers. The customer can make purchases easily with the help of credit cards & can save lot of money. Following is the procedure to apply for best buy credit card:
- Visit the link bestbuy.com/creditcard
- Following page will appear, click on Apply Now tab appearing at the right bottom of the page
- Following page will appear where customer is required to click on Get started tab to start the application process if customer does not have online best buy account. Those customers who are having online access with best buy can sign in using registered user name & password. Their credit card application form shall be automatically filled after getting information from the account with bestbuy.com.
- The customer will be directed to credit card application form where he is required to fill the information. He will be asked personal information, financial information & security information. The customer will agree to terms & conditions & click on continue tab to proceed further to next step.
- The customer is required to verify the information entered & move further. If everything is correct, approval will be granted for credit card.
Payment options with bestbuy.com/credit card
The customer is required to have online access with bestbuy.com to make payment online against credit card. There are many options available to customer for making payment such as payment in person, payment over phone, payment through mail & online payment. Different procedures are followed for different options which are as follows:
- Follow the link bestbuy.com
- Following page will appear, click on credit card link appearing at the top of the page.
- In next page customer is required to click on sign in tab if customer is already registered with bestbuy.com. However new customers are required to click on create an account tab for getting registered.
- The customer will be directed to sign in page where he will enter his registered user id & password to get access to his account
- The customer will enter the payment amount & payment details in order to make payment against credit card bills
- He will verify the information before submitting & if everything is correct, submit the payment. A confirmation message will be sent to customer confirming that payment has been completed.
Payment through phone
The customer can make payment through phone service. He will make a call on Tel:1-888-574-1301 & follow the instructions provided by automated system. The customer must have his account number & bank details ready while calling so that any delay in payment could be avoided. A confirmation message will be sent to customer after the payment has been completed. The phone automated system is available for 24 hours a day & 7 days a week. The customer can make call any time & make payment. This option is convenient for those who do not have internet access.
Payment through mail
The mail option is also available to customer under bestbuy.com/credit card. The customer is required to prepare a check or money order of bill amount by writing account number at its back. This will help in preventing any error related to payment. The check or money order will be sent to address mentioned in bill statement. The customer must ensure that payment is sent at least 7 days before the due date so that it is timely reached & processed before due date. This option will include extra postal charges which customer will be required to pay. Those customers who do no prefer to share their financial information online, this option will be convenient.
Payment in person at store
The customer can also make payment in nearest store which is authorized to accept payment. He will follow the link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/store-locatorid=cat12090&type=page to find out nearest located store. The customer will enter the following information asked &then click on Find Stores tab. The customer is required to take bill & check along with him while visiting store to make payment.