Amazon.com has its headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is offering many products & services to its customers since its inception. It has made shopping process very issue by providing store card for customers.
There is no annual fee charged from customers for using Amazon store card. The easy payment options are also made available to users as per their convenience. The amazon aims at providing best services to their customers so that they have trust on company & remain loyal. The cardholders at amazon.com also enjoy various benefits on purchases as well as special offers. The gifts cards are also provided to customer on applying store credit card.
How to register with Amazon.com
The customer is required to create an account with amazon.com in order to make online payment services & other benefits such as recurring payments, paperless statements etc. Following is the process required for creating an amazon account:
- Visit the link amazon.com
- Click on “Your account” & select “New customer? start here” link to get registered with amazon
- Fill the information asked for creating the account. Create a user name & password which can be used for sign in process
- Click “Create your Amazon account” tab to finish the registration process.
Apply for Amazon.com store card
The store card of amazon.com is issued by synchrony bank which is used for making purchases. It is never issued with expiry date & never expires. For applying store card of amazon, the person must be US resident; having US social security number & age above 18 years. The customer is required to
- Go to following link amazon.com/storecard. Following screen will appear:
- Click on “Apply now” tab & a page will open asking for email or mobile number.
- The new customer is required to select the checkbox “I am a new customer” & then click on “sign in using secure server” tab
- Follow the instructions until the card application process is completed.
The approval of application shall be intimated within 30 seconds along with credit limit. The customer can start using the card for purchases. If approval has not been received, there could be lack of information or mismatch of information. The synchrony bank will take the approval decision within 4-5 days & if decision is not taken, the customer can make a call to bank.
The credit card number will be issued within 7 -10 business days of date of approval. If it is not received within 10 days, the customer can call bank to receive his number. On approval of store card a Gift card worth $10 shall be automatically loaded to the account of user. There are many special financing offers available to card holders such as 6 month offer on purchases of $149 & more, 12 month offer on purchases of $599 & more and 24 month offer on purchase of some selected items at amazon.
Enroll for paperless statements
For enrolling to paperless statements, the customer is required to log in to his account. Go to statements & select “Enroll in Electronic statements”. Click on “Go Paperless now” tab. The customer will get enrolled. However he can opt out this option anytime he wishes to receive paper statements.
Procedure for making payment against amazon.com store card account
The customer has many options for making payment against amazon store card such as One-time payment, recurring payment, payment through phone & payment through mail. Different procedures are required for different options which are explained as under:
- Follow the link syncbank.com/amazon
- The registered users can sign in directly by entering user name & password
- Click on “Payment” tab appearing at the top of the page & choose “Make a Payment” option from drop down list.
- Select the payment amount & payment method which includes the bank account details through which payment shall be deducted.
- The customer must review the information before submitting the payment. A confirmation shall be sent to registered email address of customer as a proof that payment has been done.
The customer can also choose for recurring payments & follow the procedure as given below:
- Follow the link syncbank.com/amazon
- Sign in using registered user name & password
- Click on “payment” tab reflecting at the top of the page
- Select “Enroll in recurring payment” tab in order to enroll for this payment option
- Follow the instructions as mentioned in the page & fill the desired information such as payment amount, payment method etc.
- Review the terms & conditions & click on “Agree” check box if you are agreeing to those terms & then click “Submit”
- A confirmation of enrollment to recurring payments shall be received by customer. The customer can cancel this option at least 2 days before the due date of scheduled payment.
Payment through phone
The customer wishes to make payment using phone service is required to make a call on Tel: 1-866-634-8379. A customer service representative will help the customer in making payment. The customer is required to follow the instructions & provide necessary details asked by the customer service representative. Generally account number against which payment is made & payment source shall be asked. No extra fee shall be charged from customer for using this service. The customer service representative will provide confirmation number after the completion of payment which must be kept as record by customer for future reference.
Payment through mail
Under this option, the customer is required to prepare a check or money order of prescribed amount & also write account number at the back of check to avoid any wrong payment. The check or money order shall be sent to following address:
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
The payment through mail must be sent at least 5 -7 days before the due date of making payment so that any delay in payment can be avoided.