Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, United States, 21st.com is an auto insurance company with headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware. Since then the mission of the company is focused on saving money of the customers on auto insurance by providing excellent coverage benefits and services. 21st Century Insurance is a proud part of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, a leading U.S. insurer of automobile and various other insurance products serving 20 million customers nationwide. 21st.com insurance claims are serviced by Help Point Claim Service.
Online Account Registration with 21st.com
By registering and signing up online with the company, the customers get the benefit easily view their account details anytime, or make any changes to their contact information, to report a claim, to pay their bills and to update any of the payment details
To create an online account is a very simple procedure which the customers can follow by the steps as mentioned below:
Click the link http://www.21st.com
- Press the Register button on the top right side of the page below the log in tab
- The next page will prompt to enter your driver?s license number or your policy number, the ZIP code as per the given mailing address and your date of birth.
- Click on Continue tab
- A confirmation will be made after the details are verified that the registration is completed
To get quotes on auto insurance
To get the best possible quotes on the insurance policies the customers can either call Tel: 1-877-310-5687 or go the home page http://www.21st.com/ and enter the ZIP code and get the quote rates.
The company is striving continuously to reduce the expenses wherever possible, for providing the best affordable price to the customers. Paperless Billing serves the purpose with an environment friendly strategy also.
- As the customers click the link https://www.21st.com/autopolicy/initSignUpForPaperlessExpress.do?method=initSignUpForPaperlessExpress
- Enter the name, zip code of the area and the policy number and click on Enroll Now tab
- Every time a confirmation is sent on the email address as and when the bill is ready
Payment methods with 21st.com
The customers are given various convenient options to pay their bills or renew the policies to choose from as listed below-
- Pay via ACH
- Pay via phone
- Pay via mail
- Pay Online
- Pay via Western Union
- Automatic Payment
- Pay By Automated Clearing House (ACH)-this implies that the money will be automatically deducted from the checking or saving account. The users need to call the customer service representatives at Tel: 1-800-241-1188 and provide the ABA number and their account number. So no need of writing a check or mailing the payment amount.
2. Pay by Phone- just by making a phone call, the payment will be processed, appears to be a simple option to proceed with. Simply dial Tel: 1-877-310-5687 and then follow the voice prompts until you make the payment. Account number has to be handy before making the call
3. Pay by Mail– the customers can mail their payments to the following mentioned address-
INSURANCE PAYMENT PROCESSING CENTER
PO BOX 7247-0302
Philadelphia, PA 19170-0302
If any payment has to be made via overnight mail, then you can use the following address
21st Century Insurance
Billing Specialist Unit
3 Beaver Valley Road – 4th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19803
4. Pay Online– paying the bills online is a very simple and time saving option to choose from. With a click, payment is processed. The customers can follow some steps to proceed-
- Log in your 21st.com page by the link 21st.com
- Under Manage your policy on the top left side of the page, click on Make a payment
- Then enter details like name, Zip code and the policy number and click on Submit
- Enter the amount and required payment information
- Once the payment is processed a confirmation number is received by the customer for future reference
- The customers should know that the payment is immediately credited however it takes 1-2 days to be posted to their account.
5. Pay by Western Union– the customers can also pay their 21st.com bills at any Western Union Office near their area. You can dial Tel: 1-800-325-6000 and find out the nearest office. When completing the Western Union Money transfer form, it should be completed as follows:
Pay To – 21st Century
Code City – TFIRCEN
State – Delaware
Account Number – Policy Number
A copy of the form with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) should be kept saved for future references.
6. Automatic payment: once the customers have created an online account with the company, they can also choose to pay through automatic payments. They can follow some steps as explained below
- Log in to the home page and select make a payment under Manage Your policy tab
- Enter the user id and password and then log in to enroll for automatic payments.
- Enter the required financial details.
- Once you are registered, the payments will be deducted automatically from your credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
- Once the process is done, a confirmation will be given. The customers can keep this payment form, or the Money transfer control number for future reference
To Report a claim with 21st.com
The company has a Claims Reporting Hotline that is available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the case of a claim, the customers can call toll free Tel: 1-888-244-6163 or can use the link https://www.hpcs.com/eClaims/ClaimantSelfService/LoginAndRegistration.action?cg=21? to proceed further with filling up the claim form or can also check the link https://crn.farmersinsurance.com/CRLocator/CRLocator.aspx?source=21&claimnumber? and check their claim executive
- The customer service representatives are available from 8:00 AM until 10:00 PM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM EST until 9:00 PM EST on Saturdays in the centers throughout the United States at the Tel: 1-800-241-1188/ 1-877-310-5687
- Interactive Voice Response system (IVR) and website are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For California customers, the operational hours are different. Here they are available Monday through Saturday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM PST.
- Claims Department toll-free at Tel: 1-888-244-6163
- Official Website of the company- http://www.21st.com
- Company?s Headquarters address
3 Beaver Valley Rd-4th floor
Wilmington, DE 19803 United States
The above can only be used if any correspondence to be sent via overnight mail but not for any payments.
- The Fax phone numbers for California Residents Tel: 1-800-842-3057
And for Non-California Residents Tel: 1-866-447-2611